Worx Landroid M700 WR142E
Worx Landroid M700 WR142E
Europe’s best selling robot mower in its class
A larger battery and longer runtime makes this model unbeatable for mid/large-sized lawns.
Fully customisable with four unique options.
Intelligent: noesis™ cognitive auto-scheduling.
Accurate: cut-to-Edge minimize the need for manual trimming of the borders.
Efficient: the most efficient and most agile robot mower, thanks to the patented AIA™ technology.
Configurable to your needs: choose from four unique options.
Versatile: powerShare battery fits all Worx cordless tools.
Future-proof: automatic Over-the-Air software updates.
- Recommended lawn size Up to 700 m²
- AIA™ intelligent navigation technology Yes
- Cut-to-Edge Yes
- Noesis™ cognitive auto-scheduling Yes
- Multi-zone management Yes
- Rain sensor Yes
- PowerShare™ battery system Yes
- Lift sensor Yes
- Tilt sensor Yes
- ACS™ obstacle avoidance technology Optional
- Off Limits™ virtual fence Optional
- Low inertia blades Yes
- PIN code Yes
- Lock system Yes
- Alarm sound Yes
- Find My Landroid™ anti theft geo-fencing Optional
- Bluetooth No
- Wi-Fi Yes
- RadioLink™ Wi-Fi extender Optional
- Software updates and upgrades
- Over-the-Air Yes
- Via USB Yes
- User interface
- Landroid app Yes
- Built-in display LCD
- Input Dial
- Cutting disc 3 pivoting razor blades
- Cutting width 18 cm
- Cutting height, adjustable 30-60 mm
- Type Lithium ion
- Voltage 20V Max
- Capacity 4.0 Ah
- Maximum slope 35%
- Noise level 67 dB
- Front Wheels 1
- Size 558x404x205 mm
- Weight 9,4 kg
- A Worx Landroid M700 WR142E
- B Two wire repair connectors
- C Nine spare blades fits with screws
- D Allen key
- E Charging station
- F Eight screws for the charging station
- G 210 pegs
- H Power supply
- I 150m boundary wire
- J 20V 4.0Ah PowerShare battery
- K Two boundary wire dinstance gauges
- L One Bertelsen ruler
- A Slot for Find my Landroid and Radio Link
- B Safety stop button
- C USB port
- D Battery slot
- E Slot for Voice Control
- F Cutting height adjustment
- G Opening hood
- H Microphone hole
- I Interface
- J ACS assembly
- K Rain sensor
- L Charge contacts
- M Slot for Off-Limits
At home even on the slopes.
Landroid’s advanced inertia sensing technology provide real-time information on drift, inclination and speed to accurately control the wheels’ torque. Uphill and down.
Survives everything the sky dishes out.
Landroid is happy to be outside with any weather. But when it rains, it knows mowing could damage your turf, so it stops and doesn’t start until the grass has dried*.* This feature can be disabled via app
As long as you want.
Grass length depends on weather conditions and your preference. Adjusting Landroid’s cutting height to your favorite length is as easy as turning a dial.
Trust the robot.
The blade disk stops spinning immediately if the robot gets lifted off the ground.
The sound of silence.
Gas-powered mowers can get as loud as 100dB and require ear protection. Worx Landroid is so quiet you can operate it during the night and enjoy your garden during the day.
Stealth charging station.
Virtually invisible, the sleek charging station of the new Landroid sits on a grid that allows grass to grow through it.