15 cm cordless chainsaw 20V - tool only
If you are concerned about the potential danger of operating an exposed, fast running, sharp blade, the Worx JawSaw is what you need. Its design gives you extra reach and allows you to chop wood without bending your back.
- The saw's easy-to-use design allows you to prune branches, clear debris, or cut kindling for fire wood, directly on the ground.
- It features an automatic oiler that constantly lubricates both the bar and chain, so as to improve the life-span and efficiency of the chain
- Auto-tension allows the chain running at peak efficiency for ease of use.
- Easy grip handle and auxiliary grip position for effortless pruning of high limbs
- Same battery, expandable power. The tool is part of Worx PowerShare battery system, you can share any Worx PowerShare 18V (20V Max) batteries
Say goodbye to your old chainsaw! The Worx JawSaw is the safest chainsaw on the market and the perfect tool for everyday pruning, trimming, and storm clean-up. The blade and chain completely retract into the housing of the JawSaw when not in use, so it's super safe but also enables you to cut heavy branches right on the ground.
- Metal protection teeth
- Auto chain lubrication
- Soft grip rear handle
Technical specifications and Manual
Weight & Dimensions
|Weight without Battery||3.2 kg /|
|Adjustability||Tool-Free Tensioning System|
|Chain Gauge||1.3 "|
|Chain Pitch||0.25 "|
|No. of Drive Links||42|
Battery & Charger
|No. of Batteries Per Pack||0|
|Power voltage supply||20 V Max|
|Chain Speed||2.54 m/s|
In the box
- Oil bottle (1)
- Wrench (1)