MakerX wood and metal crafter 20V - tool only
Larger, full-size tools are difficult to use for detailed work. The MAKERX Wood & Metal Crafter heats up just as hot as those irons but is much easier and more comfortable to use. Body only, Hub, Battery, Charger Sold Separately.
- Burns as hot as a full-size iron, but in a compact size perfect for detail work. Reaches target heat in as little as 30 seconds.
- Its precise digital temperature control has settings up to 900°F for wood, soldering and metal crafting projects.
- 12 accessories are included: 10 interchangeable tips, a Silicon comfort sleeve, and a holding cradle to guard the hot tip when not in use.
- MAKERX tools are compact and lightweight so they are easy to hold and maneuverer for long stretches.
- MAKERX Hub or a 20V Power Share battery NOT INCLUDED, if you already have a Hub and a battery, there’s no need to buy it again.
- Made for Makers, MAKERX crafting tools are so portable that they don’t need to be near an outlet to plug into.
The MakerX Wood and Metal Crafter is ideal for all types of home projects like electronics repair, arts and crafts, and woodworking. Temperature display, easy-to-use temperature controls, and an on/off switch are useful features included right on the tool’s handle. Dual temperature sensors enable the crafter to reach optimal temperature in seconds and makes it suitable for a wide assortment of wood burning, metal soldering, and patching craft ventures. The MAKERX Wood and Metal Crafter comes complete with six wood-burning tips, four soldering tips, a silicone sleeve for added grip, and a cradle stand to support the tool when not in use. It's a great replacement for your old ordinary soldering tool.
- Near instant warm-up
- Digital temperature control
- 9 interchangeable wood&metal burning tips included
- Micro-ergonomic grip
In the box
- 9pc wood&metal burning kits (1)
- Iron holder (1)
- Iron tip connecter (1)
- Silicon case (1)