MakerX rotary tool with brushless motor 20V - with hub, battery and charger
Small by design, still packed with power. The MAKERX Rotary Tool with Brushless Motor fits nicely in your hand. Hub, battery & charger included.
- Works with all standard collet sizes of 1/8”, accepts the bits and accessories of all major brands. This kit comes with 30pc rotary tool accessory kit to get you started.
- With a brushless motor, you can get more than enough power to engrave, etch, grind, sand, cut, polish, and clean.
- The variable speed control (5,000-35,000 rpm) lets you pick just the right amount of juice for the job.
- Thoughtful slim and lightweight design is easy to hold for more precision, and brings a level of detail to your projects that’s not possible with other tools.
- All MAKERX tools are powered by the Hub and its rechargeable 20V PowerShare battery—both are included in this kit.
- Made for Makers, MAKERX crafting tools are so portable that they don’t need to be near an outlet to plug into.
Take your crafting to the next level with the 20V MAKERX Rotary Tool. The brushless motor can deliver up 35,000 RPM and with the WORX 20V battery, you get plenty of runtime. You can control the speed of the bit from the MAKERX Hub and the micro-ergonomic design offers fine precision for tasks that require great detail. This tool uses a universal fit system, so it accepts bits and attachments from other manufacturers. The MAKERX rotary tool is ready to tackle all sorts of jobs - cutting, polishing, grinding, sanding and more. For an easy to use crafting tool that can go anywhere, the MAKERX rotary tool is hard to beat.
- Universal accessory mount
- Brushless motor for cooler operation, more power, longer runtime and extended motor life
- Variable speed control up to 35,000 rpm
- Micro-ergonomic grip
- Go-anywhere MAKERX Hub
- The power of PowerShare
In the box
- 20V 2 Ah PowerShare battery WA3551 (1)
- 20V control hub WA7160 (1)
- 30 accessories set WA7211 (1)
- MakerX storage case WA4227 (1)
- Injection box WA0074 (1)