400W 85mm Worxsaw compact circular saw
Our most popular saw now comes with even more power and increased cutting depth for thicker materials.
The WORX WX426 400 Watt Plunge WorxSaw with laser is the most popular model in the Worx compact circular saw range. WorxSaw is one of the most versatile saws around, it cuts wood, metal, tile, plasterboard, stone, brick and more with complete ease, whilst its compact size allows you to effortlessly cut with just one hand. The WX426 has been designed with a built-in laser guide. Allowing you to follow a laser beam to enable accurate, straight cuts.
- Built in Laser Guide: perfectly placed to enable accurate, straight cuts.
- Compact and lightweight design: even prolonged use will not result in fatigue of arms or shoulders
- Depth Guide: set the depth guide and start your cut exactly where it’s needed.
- Bevel Lever: allows you to change your cutting angle up to 45 degrees instantly.
Technical specifications and Manual
Battery & Charger
|Power voltage supply||220-240 V Max|
|Blade description||1 x TCT, 1 x HSS, 1 x diamond disc|
|Blade diameter||85 mm|
|Disc Bore Size||15 mm|
|Number of Teeth||TCT: 24T, HSS: 44T|
|Switch Type||Lock-Off Switch|
|Vibration Level||1.5 m/s²|
|Carry Case/Bag Included||✓|
|Cutting Depth Capacity||27 mm|
|Max cutting depth (45°)||0 mm|
|Max cutting depth (90°)||27 mm|
|No Load Speed||0-3600 rpm|
|Power Output||400 W|
|Manual or Powered||Powered|
Weight & Dimensions
|Cabel Length||2.5 m|
|Product depth||93 mm|
|Product height||175 mm|
|Product width||400 mm|
In the box
- Compact Circular Saw WX426 (1)
- 85 mm 24T wood cutting blade (1)
- Vacuum adaptor (1)
- Hex key (1)
- Parallel guide (1)
- 85 mm 44T metal cutting blade (1)
- 85mm 60 Grit diamond cutting blade (1)