MakerX control hub 20V
The WA7160 MAKERX Hub is the control point for all MAKER X products. Designed with a simple control switch to allow variable control and a 4-foot long flexible cord enhancing it’s portability. Hub Only – MAKERX Tools, Battery, Charger Sold Separately.
- The MakerX Hub is a portable power source that you can take with you, without having to be near a mains outlet.
- Every tool on the MAKERX platform is powered by the Hub and its rechargeable 20V Power Share battery —it’s the only portable 20V power system for hobby and crafting tools on the market.
- Variable speed control for compatible tools, On/Off switch for all tools.
- 4-foot long cord attachment allows for unencumbered movement when working.
ONE HUB, LIMITLESS CRAFTING POSSIBILITIES. Once you have one hub WA7160, you don’t need another to run every MAKERX tool. It’s the affordable way to build out a DIY hobby tool collection. Pick your tool, grab your hub, and choose your battery, now you can start your crafting projects! The 20V Power Share battery that runs the Hub is the same type we use to power much larger tools like chain saws and leaf blowers! You’ll always have consistent power with the Hub. Model makers, cosplayers, artists of all kinds, decorators, and of course crafters and hobbyists - the Hub and MAKERX tools were made for everyone. MAKERX Tools, Battery, Charger Sold Separately.
- 4-foot long flexible cord
- Powers all MakerX tools
- Variable speed control for compatible tools
- On/Off switch for all tools
- MAKERX Tools, Battery, Charger Sold Separately.
In the box
- 20V MX Hub WA7160 (1)